How to Delete Messages on Facebook Messenger ?
It’s easy to delete individual or all messages in your Messenger account on desktop and mobile! If a message is bothering you, feel free to completely remove it from your Facebook account.
If you delete your messages and then regret your decision, we won’t be able to reverse it. Please make sure you really want to get rid of those messages before you do.
Delete Facebook Messenger Messages on Desktop
To delete individual or all messages from your Facebook account, you’ll need to access the website. You can do so on a computer that’s running either Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook.
Let’s get started with Facebook! If you haven’t already, log into your account on the site by opening a web browser
In the top-right corner of Facebook, you can find a Messenger icon.
In the Messenger panel, click “See All in Messenger.” at the bottom.
Within “chats” on the left, you can select what chat you delete messages from.
On the right pane, find the individual message to delete.
Then hover over that message.
click the three dots, and choose “Remove.”
If you choose to view the other party’s messages, you will see a “Remove For You” window. If you’re finished browsing messages, click “Remove”; the other party will still have access to that message.
- If you’ve chosen your own message, you will see a “Who Do You Want to Remove This Message For?” window.
- In this window, you can click “Unsend” to remove the message from both yourself and your receivers.
- To remove the message from everyone’s chat history, select “Remove For Everyone.”
- If you’d like to delete an entire conversation, then in the left sidebar
- find that conversation. which you want to delete
- Hover over that chat and click the three dots
- finally, and choose “Delete Chat.”
Read Also: How to View SSL Certificate Details in Google Chrome