If you’re debating which Dyson stick vacuum to buy, you haven’t been able to find a clear answer. It seems like Dyson only produces one model, but it has two names: the V7 and the V8. We’ll go over the differences in price and features here and try to help you make your decision.
Dyson v7 vs v8 -What’s the main Difference ?
The difference between the V7 and V8 is power and battery life. The Dyson V8’s motor is much more powerful than that of the V7, which means your device will create 115 AW of suction, compared to 100 AW for the older model. V8 also lasts for up to 40 minutes on a single charge whereas the V7 runs for 30 minutes .
V8 has more powerful motor and brush bar than V7 .V8 has a more effective filter than V7.
What is the Dyson V7?
The Dyson V7 Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner is one of the most lightweight vacuum cleaners in the market. . It can be used for up to 30 minutes with nonmotorized tools and comes with a long-lasting battery.
The lower-priced V7 aims to improve on the features of its predecessor while being cheaper than the V8. It has many features from the flagship V8 but can be purchased at a lower price.
- The direct-drive cleaner head.
- Powerful suction
- 30 minutes of run time
- Lightweight and versatile
- fade-free power Up to 6 minutes.
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V7
- Hygienic bin emptying.
What is the Dyson V8?
The Dyson V8 is the most powerful stick vacuum for up to a 40-minute. It has multiple floor cleaning heads and a HEPA filter, it has all the features you need to keep your home clean. It has a powerful motor that can remove dirt from carpets and hard floors with ease. The V8 also has an air-driven turbine tool for deeper cleaning of rugs, upholstery, and other surfaces.
This Dyson v8 can also be transformed into a handheld vacuum, giving you more versatility when cleaning your home.
- fade-free power Up to 8 minutes
- Powerful suction
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V8
- Washable lifetime filter
- Up to 40 minutes of run time
- The direct drive cleaner head.
Dyson v7 vs v8 Comparison Table
Now, let’s compare V7 vs. V8. Below, you can see a table of the main differences between them.
|Dyson v7||Dyson v8|
|Model Name||V7 Animal||V8 Animal|
|Battery Run-Time||30 minutes||40 minutes|
|Charge Time||3.5 hours||5 hours|
|Filtration||Cyclonic + Washable||Whole Machine|
Dyson V7 vs. Dyson V8 – Similarities
- both are relatively light (the V8 just barely weighs more)
- The V7 and V8 vacuum cleaners from Dyson come with radial cyclones that help maintain their suction while dust, dirt, and other airborne particles are sucked in.
- Moreover, they can switch between a stick vacuum cleaner and a handheld vacuum cleaner
- The two vacuums both feature a trigger design, which means you need to hold down a button to activate the suction. This makes battery life last longer but limits how convenient they are.
Dyson V7 vs Dyson V8 – Which one should I choose?
The Dyson V7 has a less effective filter, shorter run-time, and less power than the V8. Still, it does have many features of the premium version, like a bin emptying system but is cheaper
As we mentioned above, the V7 and V8 models are around $389.99 and $349.99 respectively”
The Dyson V8 is better than the V7 in every way, including longer run-time, greater cleaning performance, and a bigger bin. It was also more expensive. But if you’re willing to pay that price you’ll get a top-quality vacuum cleaner.
Related: Best Corded Stick Vacuums in 2022