How to unblock someone on TikTok?
Here are the ways to unblock someone on TikTok:
- Open TikTok, and head to your profile by tapping the Profile icon in the bottom right.
- Tap the three lines icon in the top-right corner as shown in the pictures. You can then go to Account Settings and Privacy here.
- Click Setting and Privacy and Select Privacy as shown in Pictures below
- Tap Privacy and Scroll down this page and select the option Block account
- You’ll see a list of all the people you’ve blocked. Tap Unblock next to any of them if you’d like to remove them from the list.
- Once they’re unblocked, you’ll find their account and videos again.
Read Also: Fixing “Account Warning” on TikTok?