A perfect cup of coffee makes the day feel better. But brewing up a big pot doesn’t always seem practical & that’s why this new, innovative coffee machine is perfect for you. If you want to prepare coffee as little as possible and only need it occasionally, then a mini coffee maker would be perfect. They are also ideal if you don’t have a lot of counter space.
In this article we have listed some best coffee makers for small spaces. We hope this list will help you find a coffee maker that will suit your needs and your budget.
The 4 Best Coffee Makers for Small Spaces
1.Keurig K-Mini Coffee Maker
The Keurig k mini coffee maker is one of the Best Coffee Makers for Small Spaces which is less than five inches wide and it’s pretty much the definition of a small coffee maker you can put it on any countertop regardless of how small your kitchen is it can brew any cup size between 6 and 12 ounces using the company’s Keurig k cup pods it’s worth noting that because of its small size.
The reservoir can hold water for just a single brew meaning you have to add Water whenever you want to get a fresh cup of coffee it’s very quick and it comes with cord storage space making it even more appropriate for smaller spaces it also has a removable drip tray which allows you to use a travel mug and brew coffee for when you’re on the go there’s an auto off feature that turns off the machine 90 seconds after your last brew to save electricity.
- FITS ANYWHERE: Less than 5 inches wide, perfect for small spaces
- YOUR PERFECT AMOUNT: Brew any cup size between 6-12oz with Keurig K-Cup pods
- ONE CUP RESERVOIR: Just add fresh water for each brew
- FAST & FRESH BREWED: Coffee made in minutes
- CORD STORAGE: For easy transport and tidy countertops
- TRAVEL MUG FRIENDLY: Removable drip tray accommodates travel mugs up to 7.0 inches tall and holds a full accidental brew for easy cleanup
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Auto off feature turns off your coffee maker 90 seconds after your last brew, helping to save energy
- COMPATIBLE WITH THE MY K-CUP UNIVERSAL REUSABLE COFFEE FILTER: Brew your own ground coffee (sold separately)
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX: Keurig K-Mini single serve coffee maker
- MATTE FINISH: Sleek simplicity meets modern style the K-Mini coffee maker is available in a variety of matte-finish colors
2. Mr. Coffee Simple Brew Coffee Maker
Simple brew coffee maker this is a more traditional coffee maker and it’s not as small as the previous one however it’s still appropriate for tinier kitchens and apartments it comes with a grab a cup auto pause feature which can stop the cycle whenever you want to if not keep in mind that one cup contains 5 ounces of coffee.
The coffee maker also has a dual water Window which allows you to see whenever you need to add more water and prevents overflows there’s a removable filter basket so you can clean it up quickly and conveniently the warming plate is stain resistant and it’s also easy to clean the unit also has an on off indicator light which will let you know when it’s turned on or off though it sounds simple a lot of units come without this indicator.
- On/off indicator light lets you know when your coffee maker is on or off
- Grab-A-Cup Auto Pause stops cycle if you need a cup (1 cup = 5 oz) before brewing is finished
- Dual water window allows visibility as you fill—no more overflows
- Removable filter basket for quick and easy cleanup
- Stain-resistant warming plate is easy to clean.Watts: 650
3. krups compact coffee maker
At number three we have the Krupp’s compact coffee maker slightly larger than the smaller units the Krupp’s compact coffee maker is capable of brewing up to five cups of coffee which is around 25 ounces this is quite convenient especially for people who prefer making their coffee for the day at once instead of brewing it one cup at a time it’s also going to keep your coffee warm Which is pretty awesome the on off button is easily accessible while the water tank is also conveniently located for easy refills.
The design is quite contemporary thanks to the predominant stainless steel finish making it the perfect complement to any modern kitchen design included in the package are a glass coffee pot permanent coffee filter coffee spoon and all of the items are easily cleaned using a dishwasher.
- PERFECT FOR A SMALL FAMILY: 5 cups of brewing capacity is the perfect size for a family of 1 or 2, while maintaining a compact and modern style
- CONVENIENT FEATURES: Pause & Brew allows you to pour a cup of coffee mid-brew and automatically keeps your coffee warm after brewing
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE: coffee pot with easy-pour, no-drip spout and simple On/Off button to start brewing and turn off the brewer
- MODERN DESIGN: Premium black & stainless steel finish fits with most decor
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED INCLUDED: Dishwasher safe glass coffee pot with drip free spout, a measuring spoon, and permanent, reusable coffee filter to reduce waste (Compatible with No.2 paper coffee filter)
4. Zojirushi EC-DAC50 Zutto 5-Cup Drip Coffeemaker
At number 4 we have the zojirushi ec dac50 zuto this is a 650 watt drip coffee maker that’s capable of producing up to 5 cups of coffee or about 25 ounces on average the unit comes with a filter cone that sits inside the decanter making the coffee maker more compact and a lot easier to use in general.
The water filter is replaceable so you can prepare high quality coffee every time And the package also includes a user manual and a measuring spoon it’s also worth pointing out that the filter is with charcoal which means that it purifies the water for better tasting coffee if you use the machine normally it should last you for about two years the water tank is easy to remove and refill whenever you need to and it’s also easy to clean it.
- 650-watt drip coffeemaker brews up to 5 cups of coffee
- Filter cone sits inside decanter making it more compact and easier to use
- Concealed, removable water reservoir; automatic keep-warm function
- Replaceable water filter; measuring spoon and user manual included
- Measures 6 by 8-7/8 by 10-5/8 inches; 1-year limited warranty
This list of coffee makers above is just a small selection of the many available models for small homes and apartments. They are perfect for people who don’t have much space or have a restricted budget.
Ashlea especially recommends the Krups compact coffee maker as the best small coffee maker.
The design of this popular coffee maker is anything but old-fashioned, with its predominant stainless finish. It’s the perfect decoration for any modern kitchen. And with the package including a glass coffee pot, permanent filter, and spoon, you may just be ready to say goodbye to pesky paper filters!
Frequently Asked Question
Which is the smallest coffee machine?
COFFEEJACK is the world’s smallest espresso maker (only 100mm high). Despite its small size, it delivers quality coffee that rivals that of a premium coffee shop.
What is the smallest one cup coffee maker?
K-Mini Single Serve Coffee Maker but Keurig K15 is also the smallest one cup coffee maker.
What is a coffee maker?
These devices are usually automatic or require manual help and can make it easier to brew coffee. Having a coffee maker allows you to have more control over brewing different types of coffee and customize the final flavor for your personal taste.
Coffee makers are divided into either automatic or manual categories, depending on how they operate. Common coffee-making methods include espresso (considered the highest brewing quality), French press, pour-over, drip & stovetop espresso.